Whatever the opening, the hardwood materials, the timetable for delivery and the hardware you want. It's not only possible; it is what we do.
Services Rooted in Tradition
Tradition is especially meaningful when expertise, innovation and ingenuity are the tradition. In the development of our products, we have always exacted the highest standards of performance, adaptability, durability, ease of maintenance and basic, irresistible beauty in everything we do. Wrap all of that up with uncompromising service for each and every customer, regardless of size, and you have the Duratherm tradition. Our record of meeting the demanding specifications of the world’s premier architects, homeowners, and contractors is second to none. But we take nothing for granted. Every order, every window and door, and every client relationship receives the full weight and measure of our tradition and the all-out effort of every member of our staff and every employee of our company.
Craft and tradition are what our company is all about. Those windows and doors on the shipping dock, wrapped in plastic and foam, mean everything to us. The average project is in our facility for six weeks (sometimes less) and during that time each window is handled, in turn, by every person on the production floor. It is watched over by all our project managers and executives and it is cared for by every employee. No one at Duratherm takes anything for granted.
Every window and door are handled as though it were a living, breathing thing that can feel and think and judge us on how well we take care of it as it grows to finished fruition. When you deal with wood — unlike plastic and metal — it remembers everything: it bruises, it cracks, it dents, and, if everything is perfect, it will become the most beautiful building material on Earth. There is nothing like wood. There is no company that cares and crafts wood more perfectly than Duratherm.
Custom Is What We Do
Always remember that everything is built to order. Everything is custom-built for you. Whatever the opening, the hardwood materials, the timetable for delivery and the hardware you want. It's not only possible; it is what we do.
- General parameters (size limitations, configurations)
- General cost estimates by square foot of window and door areas
- General cost estimates per window and door schedule and elevations
- Download typical details, specifications and data sheets
- Schedule coordination support
- Window wall engineering support
- Sightline vs. performance requirements analyzed for scale and load
- Complete shop drawings include surrounding conditions and window wall engineering as required
- Window wall framing support
- Windows and doors arrive on-site with pre-drilled anchor points
- On-site installation support for larger projects